Join Our Team
Wolfram focuses on developing and integrating manufacturing technologies in a visionary machine shop to create robust processes that make manufacturing safe, reliable, and competitive. We’re looking for smart, talented, and determined personnel that are committed to quality, teamwork, and personal development to help us grow.
- Manufacturing Specialist Evening Crew (Austin, TX)
If you think Wolfram sounds like the right place for you and one of the following positions stands out to you, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always watching for people who fit our company culture and want to be a part of making manufacturing better.
- Installation Technician (TX, WA)
- Inside Sales (Remote)
- Office Administrator (Austin, TX)
- Manufacturing Specialist Morning Crew (Austin, TX)
Our Core Values
- Safety – Maintaining a clean and safe environment for both employees and customers.
- Integrity – Honoring our agreements and being loyal to partners.
- Accuracy – Accuracy in quoting, manufacturing, and record keeping.
- Innovation – Striving for continuous improvement in every aspect of our business.
The Fine Print:
Wolfram Manufacturing does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information from any source unless Wolfram has a prior written agreement in place that is signed by an authorized signatory of Wolfram and the person or agency submitting the resume or candidate information (an “Authorized Prior Written Agreement”). Wolfram will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted and any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Wolfram may be used without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to recruitment vendors who do not have an Authorized Prior Written Agreement.